On Sun, 24 Oct 1999, Marc Lehmann wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 04:57:51PM +0200, Stephan Dragehjerte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > I often get errors when trying to use a filter or script-fu.
> >
> > For example (on an RGB image) when I do script-fu -> decor -> Stampify
> > I get two dialog boxes:
> It's not script-fu, but I know what you mean ;)

I've just double-checked and it actually _is_ Script-Fu..

> > GIMP Message:
> > stampify: Expected an INT32 got 'RGBA'.  Maybe you meant
> > 'RGBA_IMAGE' instead and forgot to use strict' at
> > /usr/local/lib/gimp/1.1/plug-ins/stampify line 31(ERROR)
> That's a (now corrected) bug. Thanks for pointing it out ;)

Oh, you made the script?  Or was it a global problem?

> > Wow.  I'm using GIMP 1.1.10 on RH6.0.  Have a I forgot to
> > install some weird lib?
> Yes, a very weird lib, the Gtk-perl module which you can get get from
> ftp.gtk.org or from any cpan mirror (www.cpan.org).

I've installed it.  Found it on ftp.gimp.org.  The first
error message disappered, and I got to the dialog box, but
(as you know) the other error still appears after pressing
[OK] and executing the script.

> Alternatively, you could use SuSE, which has all the necessary things ;->

Bah =).  But you're right.  RedHat lacks allot of stuff.
Next time I'll try Debian..

-Stephan  /
         /  tisprut productions [tm]