Before sending flames I suggest that you read the mail_list.html page
and see if you can find the instructions that you suggest are
there. It is obviously an oversight but unsubscribe/remove is not
actually covered leaving poor Terry up the creek without any recourse
but to ask the list and then be publicly attacked by you.

I hope this oversight is resolved before I want out because I don't
relish the prospect.