Amy Abascal writes: > > In the spirit of ending this godawful flame war (to which I haven't > responded since FRIDAY), I will change the subject. In the same spirit I will also drop the thread. This is my final comment. I do owe Amy an apology. I ment to make a general arguement about the proper way of responding to inappropriate posts, (unsubscribe, FAQ etc.) The result was an appearance of a personal attack on Amy which was not my intention. Amy was merely following what she and many others perceived as accepted practice. Even though it was a post of Amy's that triggered my arguements, and I think that post was inappropriate, I do admit that it is common practice. Therefor my arguement is not specifically with Amy but with the entire community that thinks rudeness is an appropriate response to rudeness. - I'm out of this thread.
- Re: get terrence brannon OFF these l... David Dennis
- Re: get terrence brannon OFF these lists Miles O'Neal
- Enough Already. Re: get terrence brannon OFF these l... Steve Rogers
- using dpi more than 72 Koot
- Re: Enough Already. Re: get terrence brannon OFF... Riyad Kalla