On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Steve Rogers wrote:

> Is this typical of the way you people behave here? or is this individual an
> exception? I am willing to do tutorials and help people, but if this is the
> kind of nonsense this list generates, I won't waste my time. I have better
> things to do than be flamed by idiots.

Whoever flamed you is both an idiot and an exception.  Ignore him or her
and please write your tutorial (I can't wait for it!).  Flames from jerks
should be deleted instantly -- replying to them is a waste of time, and
continuing flame wars is just as much of a waste of time.  Ignoring them
is the best policy.