On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Matthias Kleine wrote:

> Do you know anything, if there is something planned in the closer
> future? Unfortunately, I still have to work with the 1.0.2 version,
> because even the 1.0.4 (which is no big difference to 1.0.2) has

The next version of the Gimp (1.2) will be released when the developers
think all of the bugs are ironed out.  There is a code freeze in effect
right now, so no new features are being added, just fixes.  Hopefully we
will see the next version in a couple of months.

Alex Harford                            Alcohol and calculus don't mix.
http://www.dowco.com/~alexh             Don't drink and derive.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                         Tel: (604) 225-0601