Hi Guillermo, Uwe,

Thank you for helping,
after having checked all that you consulted, I can find the two concerned
scripts under Xtns in the toolbox and in the DB Browser.

I also can get the Parameter-Boxes on the Desktop, and one Script (a
very simple one) even works, but when I do some settings on the other one and
click OK, it disappears instead of working, and leaves me the message: Too few
arguments. I don't understand it, because I did it just like in the (german)

Does anybody know a reliable tutorial for script-fu?
Or would somebody be so kind and have a look on the script?