>click OK, it disappears instead of working, and leaves me the message: Too few
>arguments. I don't understand it, because I did it just like in the (german)
>GUM.

It is not compatible with Gimp 1.1, only 1.0. I had problems like that, it
means that a function now requires more parameters than old version (and
your script uses it). Use PDB to investigate. Try to input the script by
hand and watch where it dies.

>Does anybody know a reliable tutorial for script-fu?
>Or would somebody be so kind and have a look on the script?

Sorry, busy, exams in a week, I can not now. >:|
http://google.com/ and search. ?:[
Maybe other could help, I am sure somebody had to port all old scripts to
new versions, ask in devel list.

GSR