Hi everybody,

I tried invain to use "gimp-palette-swap-colors" in a very little Script-Fu
(just for to learn). It won't work. The whole gimp disappears if I use it.

The first Part of the script produces a image with a backgroundcolor and an
elliptical selection.

I want to fill the selection with the foregroundcolor. First I tried
"gimp-bucket-fill", but it doesn't work. "gimp-edit-fill" worked when I filld
the layer with the bgcolor , so I tried the swap-thing............

Is there something special about filling a selection in a script-fu that I
should know?

I would be glad about help     Hago