Hi all,
A while ago I wrote a little script to convert the 'continuous' output from
my Fujifilm DX-10 (1024x768 image which is a 3x3 matrix of smaller shots
taken about 1/5 second apart) to a layered GIF animation.

However I now find that with the latest GIMP for Windows
(gimp-setup-20000201.zip - based on 1.1.15) it no longer works. Does nothing
at all, doesn't even generate the second image :-(

Is there a method for single stepping a script (so you can follow it's
progress) or outputting a text string (i.e print "stage 1 complete") to the

Failing that can anyone see what is wrong?

Simon Wood