I am experiencing strange behaviour of the gDyntext plugin in the latest CVS
version of GIMP. It renders an empty layer, very small, but enlarges on the
amount of text.

What made me not to report it a bug is that it works well on my other system
which has rather same setup.

Has anyone experienced this behaviour and knows where the problem is?
I can't live without gDyntext one more day =)

I used version 1.4.3 that ships with GIMP CVS and 1.4.4 from author's site. I
have a linux 2.2.12 kernel, xfree 3.3.5 running on an i686.

Jakub Steiner
 --
-[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]-[ http://hideout.musichall.cz ]-

" .. if Windows is the answer it must have been a
                                   stupid question .. "