Hi there,

I have yet another query to the folks who enjoy sharing knowledge =)
I enjoy working on separate RGB channels. I have lots of scanned pictures
with all sorts of inperfections, one of them being stains. These stains
are usualy dominant on one channel, while other two are fairly ok. While you
can perform tool actions and filter magic on a separate channel, I could
not figure out how to cut, copy and paste to an individual channel. Although
it would kinda distort the color informarmation, it would really help getting
rid of the stain. Apart from channel separation, is there a way how to copy
a part of a channel image to another channel?

gimperely

Jakub Steiner
  --
-[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]-[ http://hideout.musichall.cz ]-

" .. if Windows is the answer it must have been a
                                   stupid question .. "