Hi Christian,

---
> .
> Then you get a reference to the active layer, called drawable ...
> You simple pass 'drawable' to all the functions then. Was this
> your problem ?
---

Ok, this works if you work interactively, when you open the files by
yourself and right click on the image and select the script. But my
problem is that I want it to work in batch mode, so I have to open the
images in the script.

I can use a script to open the images and call another one to do the
dirty job, passing the references to the images and to the drawables
(like you mentioned). So my problem is this: how can I open a file
(within a script) and get a reference to the background layer ?

Thanks a lot!
--
Fábio Sato - [EMAIL PROTECTED]