Per Pettersson wrote:
> Hi all!
> Would'nt it be better if all mails from this list could have a [gimplist] in
> their subject? This would really help me (and others maybe) out a bit,
> because I work with -Support and with The Swedish Linux Society,
> so it's kinda hard to know wich mails are from whom...
> Is this possible?

What are you using to read your mail with?

The more common way of sorting mail is to use the header information.

For example in Netscape I use a mailrule to keep all of the gimp
messages in one folder.

action="Move to folder"
condition=" OR
(to,contains,[EMAIL PROTECTED])OR(CC,contains,[EMAIL PROTECTED])"

When efcarey listens,... everyone talks!