I'm trying to create an ascii-art version of a gif I have on my
system. I'd prefer to use Gimp for this. I got the aalib libraries, since
someone I know said Gimp compiled with aalib would give me a filter/fu
that would allow me to do this. I recompiled Gimp (yes, I did rm the
config.cache file), but no new menu items pop up for Gif -> Ascii. Did I
screw something up in the compile, or am I just missing something? Or does
aalib not work correctly? Sorry for the confused state of this email, I
just woke up.

        Jonathan Erbe           aka             Erunantion
                     The Annals of Middle-earth
             E-mail me at <"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">