I know how to create shapes using the bezier tool. I also know how to draw
lines with the pen or brush.
But is there also a way to draw a line with the bezier tool, using a certain
brush from the palette? I just want to draw an arc or a wave or something
similar. Making a bezier shape is quite painful for something like that because
it is difficult to get the same line width everywhere,

thanks, lars

Lars Burgstahler
Institute of Communication Networks and Computer Engineering
University of Stuttgart, Pfaffenwaldring 47, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
Tel: (+49) 711 685 7966  Fax: (+49) 711 685 7983