Hi,

I know how to create shapes using the bezier tool. I also know how to draw
lines with the pen or brush.
But is there also a way to draw a line with the bezier tool, using a certain
brush from the palette? I just want to draw an arc or a wave or something
similar. Making a bezier shape is quite painful for something like that because
it is difficult to get the same line width everywhere,

thanks, lars

--
Lars Burgstahler
Institute of Communication Networks and Computer Engineering