----- Original Message -----
From: Victor Orlov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: Bezier lines

> Hi!
>
> By the way, does anybody know how to make a 1 pixel width line using
"stroke" command?
> It seems that even if I set my brush to 1x1 pixel  the result line will be
2 pixels
> width.
> One way is to make image twice as big and then resize it, but, probably
it's not the
> best way.

One solution is this: Working with an otherwise blank layer, do the stroke
then invert the selection and do ctrl+k to delete the ``outside'' half of
the stroked line. It's an ugly way to do it but it works (you can get
interesting effects using this with large airbrushes)  I too would like to
know if there's a way to do it ``right'' if not then perhaps a feature
request :-)

One other thing I've noticed about stroke is that if you are using a low
opacity on your brush, the starting point of the loop is darker (try it with
a rectangular selection) I assume this is because it's just drawing the path
so the starting point gets hit twice but it's a bit ugly.

--Ben