On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Rick Rosinski wrote:

> Is there an algorithm in Gimp that can be used to "focus" a photograph that is
> out of focus?  Or, is there a series of steps that I can do to "focus" the
> photograph?.  Thanks.

Hello Rick,

Check out the excellent Warp Sharp Script-Fu.


I use it on almost everything I Gimp. Its not designed to fix blurry
images but it might help. You'll need to experiment with the settings.

Jon Winters http://www.obscurasite.com/

   "Everybody loves the GIMP!" 

Reply via email to