On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Robert B. Easter wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Oliver Bienert wrote:
> > Robert,
> >
> > IMHO you do not need to cvs the gimp. Just get the latest release (1.1.19 or
> > 1.1.20, I think) and do ./configure, make, make install.
> > In my 1.1.18, I have the x,y coordinates in the lower left corner of the window
> > containing my image.
> >
> > Have fun, Oliver
> >
> I've looked for the lastest version at www.gimp.org.  It lists the latest
> version as 1.0.4.  The developer version is only available via cvs.  Where can
> I download it otherwise?

If you go to the webpage http://gimp.org/devel_cvs.html and scroll down,
there's instructions on how to get the cvs version of gimp. Or you could
go to ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/ and into one of the subdirectories
there. Both ways work just as well.

        Jonathan Erbe           aka             Erunantion
                     The Annals of Middle-earth
             E-mail me at <"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">