Dennis Kent wrote:
> Is there a way to print more than just one copy of a
> photo at a time?
> I'm using 1.0.4.

When you select print, select Setup. Your lpr command will be defined
there.  The option you pass to lpr for multiple copies is '-#N' where N
is the number of copies.

Unfortunately, you'll need to change it back once you're done printing
your N copies, otherwise it will print N copies from that point on.