On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 09:53:29AM -0400, Luc Bouchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would recommend you lear LaTex.  For document preparation nothing comes
> close to its flexibility.  I used this many years ago to do University
> papers. This "language" gives you full typesetting ability and allows for
> almost precise image placement.

I agree.  And if you're feeling really ambitious, you might even look
into TeX.  (LaTeX is a set of macros that make using TeX easier and
practical for straightforward typesetting projects.)  With TeX, you can
create paragraphs in the shape of circles and that sort of thing.  But
fair warning - it takes a good bit of effort to learn!

        Have fun!