On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 04:10:45PM +0100, Olivier Lecarme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> MM> With TeX, you can
> MM> create paragraphs in the shape of circles and that sort of thing.  But
> MM> fair warning - it takes a good bit of effort to learn!
>
> It is no longer necessary to use TeX in order to be able to make all the
> fancities you can imagine. Using LaTeX, you can create heart-shaped
> paragraphs if you mind, ...

That's right, I forgot...  For the original poster, "The LaTeX
Companion" by Goosens, Mittelbach, and Samarin, page 54, describes
the "shapepar" (shaped paragraph) package for LaTeX.  That's
probably a good way to get the shaped paragraphs that you want.
Olivier is right that that's the better approach, rather than
tackling TeX.  Ignore my previously posted recommendation!  :-P

        Mike