* Julien Mulot ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [000527 02:39]:
> I want to change for example all the red color in my pic to blue color.
> How can I do ?

You can select (from the image's menu) > image > colors > hue-saturation.

Using the HSV tool, you can click on the radio button closest to the color
you wish to alter. From there, it's just a hue slider away from altering
the color.

Please note that this is a different effect from the color select method,
and will produce different results. For some images, this method is more
desirable; other images, the other.

> --
> Julien Mulot - EpXMan
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.epita.fr/~mulot_j
> "Toi jayce conquerant de la lumiere, tu dois conquerir"

|| Garrett LeSage       Linux.com Art Director          ,|_/|