Hey list
I have a little annoying problem. When I use the 'find-scanner' command
I get the following:
find-scanner: found scanner "SCANNER  2.02" at device /dev/scanner
find-scanner: found processor "HP C5100A R032" at device /dev/sg0
find-scanner: found scanner "SCANNER  2.02" at device /dev/sg2
find-scanner: found processor "HP C5100A R032" at device /dev/sga
find-scanner: found scanner "SCANNER  2.02" at device /dev/sgc
I have a HP - Photo smart slide-scanner on a SCSI card, and a Mustek
12000SP on another SCSI card.
But why the difference between processor and scanner, and why do it find
2 adresses for the HP, and 3 for the Mustek?
When I acquire a scan from the Gimp menu, I get the posibility to use 1
HP and 2 Mustek's - and no difference betwene the two.
Can I delete one of the adresses in the /dev - directory? and which is
to prefer?
Thanks in advance
Mogens Jęger