Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd let the user list know that Kernel Cousin Gimp #21
will be posted today.  You can find it at http://kt.linuxcare.com/gimp
if you are interested.  Kernel Cousin Gimp summarizes the happenings on
the gimp-developer mailing list.

In other news, gimp-1.1.23 is out.  It can be found at
ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v1.1/v1.1.23.  I don't think Yosh sent the
announcement e-mail to the user list, so here it is.  If you haven't
tried the developer's version, I suggest that you download it and try it
out.  There are a ton of new features added, and it has been quite
stable (for me at least :).  I'm rather excited about this because my
book, "Gimp Essential Reference" is out, and it covers what will become
Gimp 1.2!

Happy Gimping,
Alex