Hi List!

I have decided, that I want to stay with the script-fu-selection-round, instead of the
perl-fu.  This is simply because this function does it ... nearly :)

Could somebody please verify the following short script (maybe a Linux user, since I
am on Solaris, and I have discovered differences here):
---------------------------
(define (script-fu-text-testscript inText inFont inFontSize inTextColor)
 (let*
  (
    (theImage (car (gimp-image-new 200 60 RGB)))
    (theText)
    (theLayer (car (gimp-layer-new theImage 200 60 RGB_IMAGE "layer" 100 NORMAL)))
  )
 (gimp-image-add-layer theImage theLayer 0)
 (gimp-drawable-fill theLayer WHITE-IMAGE-FILL)
 (gimp-selection-all theImage)
 (script-fu-selection-round 0 theImage theLayer "1.0")
 (gimp-image-clean-all theImage)
 (gimp-display-new theImage)
 )
)
(script-fu-register
 "script-fu-text-testscript"            ;func name
 "<Toolbox>/Xtns/Script-Fu/Text/Test Script"    ;menu pos
 "Creates..."
 "Michael Terry"                        ;author
 "copyright 1997, Michael Terry"        ;copyright notice
 "October 27, 1997"                     ;date created
 ""                                     ;Image type
 SF-VALUE "Text:" "\"Text Box\""        ;a text variable
 SF-VALUE "Font:" "\"Charter\""         ;a text variable
 SF-VALUE "Font size:" "45"             ;a text variable
 SF-COLOR "Color:" '(0 0 0)             ;color variable
)
--------------------------------

The strange thing here is, that I can call this script once (it just gives me a white
image with a rounded selection), but when I call this script again, I get the error
message:

Script-Fu Error
ERROR: Procedural database execution failed:
(gimp_selection_bounds 0)

Only when I restart gimp, I can use it again!

Any ideas?  ... highly welcome ...

 Thomas

[EMAIL PROTECTED], 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de