is there a possibility to influence a filter (e.g. blur) with a black
and white gradient similar to the layer mask?

i would like to blur an image so that the border gets unsharp but the
center doesn't change.

thanx for any help

robert schiffers

p.s.: this list is great. i learn every day new stuff. thanx a lot :-)
Robert Schiffers        Partner of GbR hns              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GbR hns                 Digital Architecture            http://www.h-n-s.de 
OCTREE                  CAD for Linux, Win,etc.         http://www.octree.de

Reply via email to