>is there a possibility to influence a filter (e.g. blur) with a black
>and white gradient similar to the layer mask?
>i would like to blur an image so that the border gets unsharp but the
>center doesn't change.

Playing with selections. If you have 1.1.x you can use the QuickMask thing.
That way you paint in the QMask with the gradient tool (or airbrush or
whatever) and then it works as selection with levels. If you have 1.0.4 you
will have to do it with channels (after all, IIRC, QMask is a hack on top of


Reply via email to