> I would like doing something like this :
> http://axel584.free.fr/table6.gif
> Whith Ph0t0sh0p, I do a blur on the shape (or the text) and I put
> the image/mode to bitmap (with corrects arguments)
> But I didn't found this on the gimp.
> Who can help me ?

Try out the 'Newsprint' plug-in included in Gimp 1.1.x. It should give
the desired output. If you've got Gimp 1.0.x then you have to download
the plug-in at http://registry.gimp.org.

CU, Michael

---=[       [EMAIL PROTECTED]       ]=---
---=[ http://technoid.xodox.com ]=---

Reply via email to