Hi all,

I recently made a posting saying that I was running GIMP for Windows. I
still am, but I have recently re-installed Mandrake Linux, purely so that I
can get at the full functionality of the GIMP (which is slightly limited in
the Windows port). I have had Linux installed before, but I had so many
problems with the LILO prompt, that I scrapped that idea for a while.

I have noticed that when I run a Script-FU logo, the Font field on the
dialog does not allow you to select from a list of fonts. Rather, you have
to type in the name manually. This seems a bit primitive !

Am I missing something ? .... The version of the GIMP that I have is 1.04.