Thomas Stolt wrote:
> Hi User List
> ============
> What the heck is GAP?  Or better: _where_ is it??
> This page is really good designed (whoever that is)...

GAP is the Gimp Animation Plugin, and it is included in Gimp 1.1, and
1.2 when it comes out... if you really need it, you can find it in the
Gimp Plug-in Registry.

Alex Harford                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author of "GIMP Essential Reference"    (604) 937-7601

Reply via email to