I just dled and installed the latest cvs and it seems to be working fine
(though slow).

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:31:17 -0700, Alex Harford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> >http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~pfh/resynthesizer/
> >Has anybody on the list tried this plug-in?  I'm at work right now so
> >I can't try it, but I am going to as soon as I get home.  Basically
> >it is for removing things from images automatically, and also working
> >with textures/tileable images.
> I just tried it, and both it and homogenizer crashed on
> initialization with segfaults.  I have gimp 1.1.23 here; I'm updating
> from CVS at the moment and will try it again after that completes
> (which will probably be sometime tomorrow).
> Kelly

 ElCoronel - #themes.org on irc.openprojects.net          /
 Site Manager - http://themes.org                        /
 Advisory Board - http://linux.com                      /
p o w e r e d   b y   V A   L i n u x   S y s t e m s
         h t t p : / / v a l i n u x . c o m