Tried 1.1.?? some while ago, couldn't print so I went back to 1.0.4.
Just upgraded to 1.1.24.  Still have questions regarding printing.  The
first two buttons in the print dialog are:

file Setup

'file' appears to be a dropdown, but nothing drops, so I can not select
anything else.

If I select a printer from Setup, I get another dialog which enables me
to select:

a printer driver (okay, although the options are limited
PPD File: Not sure what this is for...
Command: followed by nothing (???)

I selected a suitable printer driver and closed this dialog.

Then select the print button, I'm prompted with a dialog box looking for
a file name.

So, how do I print???

Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microsoft != Innovation