> I applied mask to a layer, but now I want to modify it and I can't
> find any way how to do this. There is nothing like "Modify Layer
> Mask" option. I tryed creating a new channel and modify alpha
> values but it doesn't modify the alpha values of the Layer Mask.
> What to do now? (gimp 1.1.24)

Do an "Add Layer Mask". It's in the same menu with "Apply Layer Mask".
But it would be a plain mask, not the mask you've applied!!!

<Image>-"Layers"-"Alpha to selection" should be useful for you, too.

Also, have a look at the channels dialogue.

Hope it helps!

CU, Michael

---=[       [EMAIL PROTECTED]       ]=---
---=[ http://technoid.xodox.com ]=---