Well, I've not gotten any answers and folks are probably tired of the
same question.  How in the hell do I print from 1.1.24?  The print
window has two drop down boxes next to the printer selection.  Once says
file and there are no other options, so I can't change it.  The other
'setup' where I can select a printer driver.

I can select any bloody driver and when I select the print button,
another window pops up for a file name.  What gives?  Certainly there
are folks out there printing from this version?  Just point me to the
right docs.  Assume I'm stupid, ignorant, whatever, this is frustrating
the hell out of me.

Why doesn't it just permit me to select one of my existing printers?

--

Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microsoft != Innovation