On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 12:20:23AM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> want a specific behavior on your webpage (ie. you don't want to use a
> relative font size). you can specify a font size in pixels ( font-
> size: 10px ). the size _should_ be the same in any system.

Of course, pixels are totally the wrong way to use as units: They might save
your layout (if it is bad enough to need it), but they will of course be very
small on some systems (e.g. mine) and very large on others.

Definitely not the solution to the problem of too small fonts!!

(And as I mentioned pribately before, IE5 at least displays fonts given in
absolute units larger than it should, e.g. 9pt fonts (3.1mm) get displayed at
least with 4mm, giving nice pages under windows, but...)