"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (2000-08-03 at 1718.00 +0200):

> > *) Do exist a soft/plug-in to help the creation of the script ? (like in
> > Ph0t0sh0p where we can record some actions and play them again)
>
> Nope yet. Or maybe, it is called text editor with help for the
> languaje you choose (scheme, perl or python). ;]

Gimpeon (http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hodsond/gimpeon.html) is a plugin
which lets you apply one or more filters to a sequence of images. It's
still a very early release, but it might be useful for people who want
to do batch processing but don't want to learn a scripting language.

--
David Hodson  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  this night wounds time