On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 10:44:21AM -0400, Robb Kidd wrote:
>     Isn't this mostly differences in a given distribution's choices about file
> locations?  For example, SuSE puts binaries for X in /usr/bin/X11.  RPMs I've used to
> upgrade apps keep putting X binaries in /usr/bin. (Is that the Red Hat standard?)

And that's why an install time macro would be so handy.  If this would be
used, it wouldn't so much matter where the distributor of the RPM places

Alexander Skwar
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys
ICQ:            7328191