Hi all,

This is a follow-up to the many previous EMails that I have sent regarding
this problem.

I have made more progress with this than ever before. The last problem that
I had was PDL-related, and therefore I simply removed Perl-PDL.

I re-ran ./configure followed by make. This time it appeared to create all
of the filters and the script-fus. It was looking good. So can you imagine
how my heart sank when the following error occurred :

gtk.c -o colorsel_gtk.o >/dev/null 2>&1
make[2]: *** [colorsel_gtk.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/mytemp/gimp-1.1.24/modules`
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/mytemp/gimp-1.1.24`
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I suspect its a variation on the "incomplete RPM" theme, seeing as I
installed GTK+ v.1.2.8 using an RPM. Or maybe I need to install another
package completely.

Could someone please advise.

thanks,
Andrew J Fortune