Is it just me, or are these CubicDesign tutorials a little too
close to porn howtos?  Must the object of the image touchup be
a large breasted model?  I don't know about most people, but I
don't really want people thinking I'm looking at porn when I'm
really reading about one of these tutorials.  Perhaps somthing
a little safer next time, like a bowl of fruit or a house.  Am
I too nieve to think that half-naked pictures are not the best
thing to use as examples?  If a person is necessary (like when
flesh tones are required as in the latest tutorial), a closeup
shot of Clinton or Gates might make a better picture (no, I do
not want to see them in a bikini (although that might make for
a funny tutorial), I mean a closeup of thier face).  According
to a slashdot observation, apache is the http server of choice
of the porn industry; is the gimp the image editor of choice?
-James Smaby