At 06:06 AM 8/17/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>guy, but in all fairness, how about some buffed up men in the next set
>of tutorials?  Better yet, a cute baby.

No, in America, that would be considered child pornography.  It's
ridiculous, but the same people that screech about women in bikinis would
kill you, especially if seen in an office (at least one that isn't in the
baby clothes/strollers/diaper biz.)

I'd guess inanimate objects are the least offensive, but that art (for  me,
anyway) should never be about doing the "safe" thing, or self-censoring.

Take care,

Dave

David Moisan, N1KGH   ARES/SKYWARN                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Invisible Disability:
http://www1.shore.net/~dmoisan/invisible_disability.html
ATS-909 FAQ:  http://www1.shore.net/~dmoisan/faqs/sangean/ats909faq.html