At 15:38 18/08/00 +0200, Mat Colton wrote:

>Is there a link page somewhere where all GIMP tutorial are listed? gimp.org is
>really not up to date.

I haven't come across one yet, all I can do is give you some tutorial URL's
I collected,
here goes:

http://tigert.gimp.org/gimp/tutorials/
http://www.cubicdesign.com/
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/tutor.php3
http://personal.eunet.fi/pp/wwwwolf/things/graphics/gimptut/
http://gimp-savvy.com/
http://www.gw.total-web.net/~chr/e/
http://www.gtk.org/~otaylor/IfsCompose/index.html

That's all, sad eh?
Maybe other people on the list know of  more sites.
If we can come up with a nice list, maybe I could put that up on my webspace,
it's empty now, and it would be nice if I could flex my HTML/GFX muscles a
bit. :-)

>(Please don't take this too serious)
>Oh, BTW, I am american. :-)

hahaha, lol, the day they started broadcasting the Jerry Springer show in The
Netherlands, was the day I stopped taking Americans serious <grin>.

Regards,

Eric.