> I'm trying to figure out how to create this type of effect using
> gimp.  Where the edge of the image is 3D sort of... looks like a
> button.  I've attached a sample.

Hmm, bumpmapping should be the thing you're looking for. Just have a
look at the new bumpmapping tutorial at http://gug.sunsite.dk

CU, Michael

---=[       [EMAIL PROTECTED]       ]=---
---=[ http://technoid.xodox.com ]=---

Reply via email to