[Forgive me if this is the wrong spot to ask these questions]

As some of you may know, there is a Gimp plugin for creating
panorama pics:

I can recall the pain I went through to compile my own version
of Gimp to have this nifty plugin.  I have encouraged the author
to make his plugin 'official' so that it becomes part of future
Gimp releases on Linux (especially RPM's).

Having said this, rather than going through the hair-pulling that
I did in the past, does anyone have a compiled version of Linux
Gimp (or even an RPM) that has this plugin included?

I would appreicate it!

Darren Enns
HTTP:  members.home.net/dmenns