On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 09:23:31AM +0200, Daniel Rezny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     I'll upload picture in whatever format and this program must check
>     the picture format and afterwards transform it to .eps for layout

Use ImageMagick from your most favourite programming language, e.g. like this
from the shell:

convert myinputimage myoutputimage.eps
convert myinputimage -geometry "40x40>" myoutputimage.jpg

>     Photoshop, but there is a problem with slow computer.

Gimp is not particularly fast (for batch processing, that is), since it
focuses on giving fast and esp. good results for artists ;)