Hi,
    Does anyone know the conditions for "Save as" when trying to save as
an AVI file?  When I create an animation in the GAP, and then select
"Save As", the dialog will not permit me to save the file as an AVI
file(Its grayed out).  However,  if I create an animation via
Script-Fu->animators->(say waves), I'm allowed to save as an AVI file.
I've tried tweaking some of the frames(Cropping, flattening, and
adjusting the colors), but it seems to have no effect.  I'm using
version 1.x.24.  Thanks for any help.  Doug
begin:vcard
n:Straub;Douglas
tel;work:303-541-6422
x-mozilla-html:FALSE