On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Jim Clark wrote:

> GIMP related in that I will work on the image in GIMP.
>
> I am seeking an image I can use freely on our company Intranet. I have
> scoured my CDs and the web for over an hour so far, but have been unable
> to find a good image of a red English phone box with no people in it.

How soon do you need the image?  I would be happy to run take a picture of
a red english phone booth on my lunch break.

I'm in Houston TX but we have imported some of the phone booths and placed
them around the Upper Kirby district.

The images would be available tonight, just say the word.

--
Jon Winters http://www.obscurasite.com/

   "Everybody loves the GIMP!"
      http://www.gimp.org/