Harshdeep S Jawanda wrote:

> Lea Anthony wrote:
>
> > I agree, this is better. Can we not get the s/w updated rather than miss out on
> > the list altogether?
>
> What advantages does hosting this list at the present site have vis. a vis. hosting
> this mailing list at egroups.com? egroups.com offers all such facilities, plus all
> mails remain archived.

egroups spams each message themselves, by appending crap at the bottom.
At least that was my experience with the oracle list hosted there.
egroups sucks, don't go that way.

--
Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein