"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:

> If we are gonna change to another place, I would ask help to GNU or SourceForge, they
> give lists to open source projects without ads.

A good idea. Would anybody want to try that out? In fact, why not start
thinking about
hosting Gimp at SourceForge? Other OS projects have successfully moved...

Just an idea ;-).

> But I guess that the only thing needed is to change a setting in the
> current list config.

Possibly.

> And as with the website, the problem is to find the person that can do it.

With egroups, this is no longer a problem. A group of people can take on
the
responsibility of managing the list (whatever little is needed) remotely.

--
Regards,
Harshdeep Singh Jawanda.