from: Johan Henriksson, leadprogrammer @ www.realsoftware.cjb.net
"It is not the length of life that counts but what you make out of it" - me
------------

Hi!
I have a few questions regarding brushes:

1. Normally, I use brushes with certain settings, like, 100% opacity,
normal,
maximum size for filling large areas and darken, 20% op., mediumsize
interpolated
to add shadows. Is there any easy way to set up a "palette" with
brushsettings?
That would really make me more efficient. If there is no such functionality,
it would be nice to have the feature added.

2. How do I add brushes? I took a quick look and it seems the format is not
normal xcf's (or what's now normally used) and not even in the
GIMP-formatlist(??)

Also, is there any easy way to do vectorGFX? Just straight lines would make
everything
much easier (I use them only as supportlines but the do quite a difference
anyway)

TIA