On 10/27/2000 07:12, Jim Clark at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Some nice demos of how color interacts when next to other colors...how
> important perception is to design.
> Some old ones, but a few I had not seen before.
>
> http://members.aol.com/gspz2/illusions/index.html
>
> Thanks!
> Jim Clark

I don't get the one with the triangular sign that says "I love paris in the
springtime" or does it? I can't seem to find the "illusion" in that one. All
the rest were easy, most of which I've seen before in one form or another.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.2.14)                       ICQ: 26351441
                                            PGP key available on request
          "On the net, no one knows you're a Duck!"